Thursday, June 8, 2017

My speech reflection


On the 7th of June 2017 i had to present my speech to my whole class.
I waited for my name to be chosen on the slot machine that had tons of names.
Luckily, i was first on the list!
Miss Wyllie chose some people to do a assessment on me, and i started to prepare to talk about my speech.
I was not very nervous, as my audience knew from last year i was extremely prepared for what i was going to do.
I liked the part where i said: "There was a cockroach on the floor!". Everybody looked, and then after i said that there actually wasn't.
I think i could of made my speech shorter, as the recommended length was 2-3 minutes.Mine was 4 minutes.
Everyone enjoyed my speech and i think i was very proud of myself, because i had a natural stance and a good expression.
After 4 minutes of speaking, I was relieved that i wouldn't do it again, other than if i had to do it in the semi finals WHEW! I was done with my speech, everybody enjoyed it and I did too.
If you didn't know my speech was about boredom, and I talked about many different topics and how hard it was to find a good topic at home, it was such a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment