Monday, August 25, 2014

Training for cross country





I rushed around the school field.When I was training for cross country my class ran  as well. Some of the class did 6 laps, 2 laps, 3 laps and 4. I did 2. It was warm up time we did fast feet. Some/most of the boys did push-ups plus we did invisible seats.Finally we ran.I was like a cheetah. Some other people were as fast as a lighting bolt.I did my best, but others were faster than me but I don't care I did my best thats why.
After our run our teacher asked us if we walked when we ran, if you walk you have to run  at lunch time.  
I noticed alot of grass flying all around me when we were running.
I felt like a burnt potato when I finished the run.
I thought I was a turtle but I was as fast as a lighting bolt.

1 comment:

  1. Matthew you have improved with your cross country running. You have gotten a lot fitter and can run for longer now. I love how you have shown me how you thought you were slow by writing "I thought I was a turtle" then you topped your sentence off with a wonderful simile "but I was as fast as a lightening bolt" Nice job. What would you do next time to improve your writing?

    From
    Whaea Nikki

    ReplyDelete